Poster Display Dates:
Posters will be on display on either Friday 5th May or Saturday 6th May. Authors will be informed of the date their poster will be displayed.
Presenters should be at their posters from 13.30 to 14.30 on the relevant day.
Set Up and Removal Times:
Posters must be set up between 08.30 and 09.00 on the assigned morning. Materials to affix posters will be provided.
Posters must be taken down between 18.00 and 18.30 on the same day.
The congress will not be held responsible for any posters that are left behind.
Poster Board Size:
The maximum dimensions for posters are as follows: 75cm wide x 120cm high.
It is not compulsory to use the whole of the space provided but a minimum poster size of A1 portrait (59cm wide x 84cm high) is recommended.
Any posters that overlap an adjoining poster space will be removed.
Poster Number (P Number)
All poster presenters will receive a poster number e.g. p044. This will be used on-site for the poster board number. This poster number will also be referenced in the Final Programme, where the title of the abstract and the authors’ details will be mentioned.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
1. We suggest that posters are designed using the following sections:
- Title, author and address (at upper edge, across the width of the whole poster)
2. Keep text to a minimum, emphasise graphics, and make sure every item in your poster is necessary.
3. Posters must correspond directly with the original abstract submitted.
4. Posters must be written and presented in English.
5. The use of colour makes the poster more effective and attractive.
6. When choosing a background, remember that neutral or grey colours are easier to view than a bright colour. In addition, colour photos look best when mounted on grey.
7. We recommend a font size of at least 28pt to ensure the text is legible from a good distance.
8. Materials should be mounted on thin poster paper or lightweight cardboard. Do not use heavy cardboard, which may prove difficult to secure to the poster board.
9. Poster numbers will be indicated at each panel.
10. Posters will be affixed with double sided tape or Velcro; these materials will be provided. No tacks will be allowed.
11. Bring your acceptance letter and congress registration badge in order to gain access to the poster area for placing your poster.
For any queries, please e-mail email@example.com.