Online registration for the 3rd AEC is now open.
To register for the congress, please click here.
Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below first.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration Fees
*Junior Registrations (under 40 years) must upload a clear copy of their Passport / ID when registering online.
**Allied Health Professional (AHP) rate applies to non-MD health professionals working in epilepsy care, e.g. PhD, Nurse, Technician, Psychologist, Physical Therapist. Please upload a letter from your employer confirming your non-MD status and that you work in epilepsy care when registering online. The letter must be on headed notepaper, signed and dated.
- To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account.
- A personal address (institution/company or private) and e-mail address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of any member of industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company.
- Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later.
- Invoices must be created by you in your user account which you can then download; a copy will also be automatically e-mailed to you.
- The following payment methods are accepted through the on-line registration system: credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or bank transfer, details for which you will find on your invoice.
- Confirmation of registration and invitation letters will be e-mailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments and five working days for bank transfers/bank drafts.
- In order to comply with security and insurance regulations, personal postal and e-mail addresses are required for each delegate. Registrations submitted without these details will not be processed. One e-mail address or one postal address for multiple delegates will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company. This information will be used for reporting and statistical purposes.
- As the main contact person you are not entitled to any of the delegate’s benefits (access to the congress area, delegate pack, etc.). If you wish to benefit from any of the delegate’s entitlements, please register yourself for the congress.
- To qualify for the early registration rate, payment must be received on/before the Early Registration deadline. All delegates’ names and contact details for the paid early registrations must be received no later than 14th April 2017. Delegate contact details received after this date will be subject to a higher registration fee.
- Name changes are free of charge up to 21st April 2017 after which date they will be handled onsite from 5th May 2017 when they will be subject to a fee of US$50.
- Delegate confirmations/invitation letters will be sent to you by email, once payment and all delegates’ names and contact details have been received. Confirmation letters do not quote any payment details; this procedure guarantees the confidentiality of payment-related information.
- Group collections prior to the start of the congress will be available on an appointment only basis. Appointments must be booked in advance. All information about collection appointments will be sent in due course. During the congress, group collections will not be available from the congress Registration Desk; delegates must collect their congress materials individually.
4. Payment Options
Please use the on-line system to register by credit card using Visa or MasterCard.
Our on-line gateway provider is: Realex, The Observatory, 7-11 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2 Ireland, tel.: 353 1 702 2000, fax: 353 1 702 2100, www.realexpayments.com.
Our on-line payment interface provides a Secure Website Order Page. As part of our dedication to provide secure online payment methods, we have added an extra level of security for Visa and MasterCard payments. This protects you from the unauthorised use of your credit card. 3-D Secure technology consists of the programmes ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard SecureCode’.
For queries regarding on-line payments please contact email@example.com or telephone: +353 1 205 6720.
Please use the on-line system to register by bank transfer. Details for making the bank transfer can be found on invoices which you can produce and download in your online account. All charges due on bank transfers must be paid by the registrant. Please include the invoice number as reference on the bank transfer.
Delegate Registration (Regular, Junior and AHP) includes:
- Admission to main scientific programme sessions
- Congress bag and documentation
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress coffee breaks and lunches
- Certificate of Attendance
- Welcome Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Congress Secretariat will not accept liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations. Refunds will be settled within one month of the congress, in order to facilitate necessary organisational and logistical procedures. Cancellation of registration fees is as follows:
7. Name changes
Name changes are free of charge up to 21st April 2017 after which date they will be handled onsite from 5th May 2017 when they will be subject to a fee of US$50.
The registered address of the Congress Secretariat is:
ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat
7 Priory Office Park, Stillorgan Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 FN26, Ireland
Tel.: +353 1 2056720
Fax: +353 1 2123576
You can write to us at our registered address above or via e-mail email@example.com.